We are a depot for Milano Music offering Band & Orchestra Rentals Instrument Supplies & Books
Are we the right music school for you? 10 benefits of becoming an Academy student:
1. The largest and most qualified teaching faculty in Ahwatukee
We have over 30 music and 2 art teachers with University training or professional performance experience.
2. Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Bass, Voice, Violin, Viola, and Cello, Acoustic and Electric Drums, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Flute, Piccolo, Clarinet, Saxophone and Art lessons to students of all ages in one location!
3. The First Established Rock Band Program in Ahwatukee
Our customized rock band has been developing for over a decade. This program allows participants to collaboratively choose their music so that each band has their own unique vibe and set list. The MMW rock bands perform at a variety of venues throughout the valley such as: Hard Rock, Cactus Jacks, 'Tukees, OdySea, SoZo Coffee House, Minder Binders, The Duce, Club Red and various Charity Events.
4. A Spacious Foyer and Parent Friendly Waiting Area
There are comfortable chairs, chess, kids toys, Wi-Fi, magazines, snacks and beverage center are all available for your convenience. Each studio has a glass door so it's easy to view into classrooms at anytime.
6. We Offer Lots of Performance Opportunities
We have two recitals annually held at Esperanza Lutheran Church here in Ahwatukee. In addition to recitals MMW students in our music programs have performed at: Local Restaurants, State & City Fairs, Conferences Festivals and Parades.
7. Trophies, Certificates and Award Wristbands to celebrate achievement.
We are the only music school in Ahwatukee that gives their students the opportunity to earn special color wristband bracelets, trophies AND certificates for passing musical tests. We use the "Musical Ladder" that is a unique method of music education that you can only get here.
8. Programs for Teens and Adults
The studio is geared up for teens and adults to play music with other musicians in the No Fret String Project, Fiddlin' Frenzy, Desert Sound Drum Corps, and Rock Bands. Come meet other musicians because this is the fun part of music making! We have offer Fine Art Classes that teach Drawing, Painting and Mixed Media for teens and adults.
9. Early Childhood Kindermusik, Music for Little Mozart, and Suzuki Programs.
A good beginning is everything! Kindermusik is the leading childhood music & movement program. We have music classes for toddlers and preschoolers and Music for Little Mozart piano and Suzuki curriculum for kids (starting at age of 4).
10. Seasonal Camps to keep things Exciting
Music Maker Workshops has been providing a decade of seasonal camps. Throughout the years we have adapted, changed and continually improved our camps so that we can provide high quality lessons plus authentic musical and artistc experiences.
What other's are saying:
It's easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first serve so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
Music Maker Workshops in ahwatukee
3233 E Chandler Blvd, Suite #2
Phoenix, AZ 85048
SE Corner of Chandler Blvd & 32nd St.